Mozilla releases Firefox 89.1 for the desktop with bug fixes
Mozilla released an unscheduled 89.1 variation update for the Firefox browser for Windows, macOS, and Linux throughout the workday. Today’s update only involves improvements, bug fixes, and stability improvements, so no new features are planned. With this update, Mozilla closes the CVE-2021-29968 vulnerability. Details of the closed protection breach can be found here. People who have implemented a more mature edition of Firefox will soon receive the update. The update can be downloaded from Help -> Via Firefox -> Update to variation 89..1 it can also be loaded manually. You can find more facts about this update under or on Mozilla.
Download -> Download Firefox 89..1 for Windows Home, macOS and Linux
Firefox Desktop variant 89..1 is now available for download from Mozilla:
Get Firefox version 89..1 for Windows, macOS, and Linux:
Firefox variant 89..1 includes the following new features and improvements:
- Welcome Windows: Addressed an issue that prevented some users from viewing the screen from interacting properly with Firefox.
- Updated translations, such as full localization to Spanish (Mexico) and other advancements.
- Corrects various regressions related to fonts.
- Linux: Fix efficiency and stability regressions with WebRender.
- macOS: Corrects screen flickering when scrolling through a web page outdoors.
- Organization: solution for
DisableDeveloperToolspolitics no longer have results.
- Linux: beware of damaged scroll bars in some GTK themes
- Many security and security fixes.
Frequently Asked Questions After Updating Firefox
The builders of the Mozilla Foundation make Firefox for Windows Home, macOS, and Linux available in a number of languages. Make sure to observe that installing Firefox will overwrite your current Firefox model. Neither your bookmarks nor the column will be lost. Even so, some extensions and other plugins may no longer work until the correct updates are available.
very similar posts
by means of Mozilla