How to turn off Google Smart Lock on Android and Google Chrome
This tutorial covers how to turn off Google Smart Lock on Android and Google Chrome. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to turn off Google Smart Lock on Android and Google Chrome. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to turn off Google Smart Lock on Android and Google Chrome
For the average Internet user, remembering passwords is a difficult task. Almost any site or app that offers any kind of service, whether trivial or trivial, requires registration, which will likely require the potential user to provide a valid email address for verification, as well as to choose a name. account and password. . Depending on the importance of the service of the site or application, or how seriously the owners of this site take the user’s online safety, the user may jump some hurdles at this point and create a word unique and secure password to keep everyone safe. Requirements to fulfill the website requirements.
Unfortunately, these passwords are difficult to remember, especially if the user has to call up dozens of login credentials at any time in order to use the services locked behind these passwords. Google’s Smart Lock may seem like a blessing at first glance. This feature is available for Chrome users on PC and Android users in general, and it should be supported, it is very useful. It records all passwords entered by the user, remembers them and in most cases, it can save the user from having to enter them the next time they want to use the site or application service.
How to turn off Google Smart Lock in Chrome
You can turn off Google Smart Lock in just a few steps. So follow the steps below to disable Google Smart Lock in Chrome:
- First, open Chrome settings by clicking on the three dots present in the upper right corner of your Chrome browser.
- Now in the AutoComplete section, click on Passwords.
- Now after clicking on the “Passwords” tab, you will see two options, one is Offer to save passwords and the second is auto login. Uncheck both.
How to turn off Google Smart Lock on Android
Follow the steps below to disable Google Smart Lock on Android:
- First of all, you need to open your Chrome app on Android.
- After opening your Chrome application, click on the three dots present in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Now click on Settings.
- Scroll down and click on Passwords.
- There you will find two options, one is Save passwords and the second is auto login. Uncheck both.
How to turn off Smart Lock for Android
Smart Lock for Android has been developed to make your user experience as smooth as possible. Smart Lock for Android keeps your Android device unlocked in certain trusted locations. Well, this feature can be very dangerous for you if someone picks up your phone and accidentally fulfills the requirements for your Android device to be unlocked.
To turn off Smart Lock for Android, follow the steps below:
- Open “Settings” on your Android device.
- Click on “Security”.
- Scroll down and click on “Smart Lock.”
- After that, you may need to enter the lock screen password.
- You will now see three options, Body Detection, Trusted Places, and Trusted Devices.
- You can turn off any or all of the three.
- Just click on it and hit Stop.
How to remove saved password from Google Smart Lock
Follow the steps below to remove saved passwords for Google Smart Lock:
- First, open your Chrome app.
- Click on the three dots present in the upper right corner of the Chrome app.
- Select “Settings”.
- Scroll down and tap “Passwords.”
- You will now see all saved passwords.
- On Android, click on the password you want to remove and then click on the remove icon.
- On the computer, click on the three dots in front of the password and choose “delete”.
Final words: How to turn off Google Smart Lock on Android and Google Chrome
hope you will understand this item How to turn off Google Smart Lock on Android and Google Chrome, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.