How to take screenshots using the built-in screenshot tool in Mozilla Firefox on Windows 11 2022
This tutorial explains how to take screenshots using the built-in screenshot tool in Mozilla Firefox on Windows 11. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog, How to take screenshots using the built-in screenshot tool in Mozilla Firefox on Windows 11. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to take screenshots using the built-in screenshot tool in Mozilla Firefox on Windows 11
Firefox is a web browser widely used by people all over the world. It has a number of features that enhance the browsing experience, one of which is the screenshot tool. Firefox’s screenshot feature allows users to capture an entire webpage or a visible part of a webpage. Users can then copy or save screenshots to the clipboard. Previously, the “Take screenshot” option was only available in the page actions menu, which appeared when you clicked on the (…) icon located to the right of the address bar.
The company has released a new Proton UI with Firefox v89. Many new features have been introduced in the browser, while some older features have been removed. The page action menu is one of them, and it also lets you take screenshots in Firefox. Microsoft Edge has a screenshot tool similar to Chrome. You can learn how to use the web capture feature in Microsoft Edge in this blog post. are connected to the gadget
How do I take screenshots with the built-in screenshot tool in Mozilla Firefox?
Mozilla Firefox includes a cool feature to take a screenshot. To take a screenshot of a specific part of a webpage or the entire webpage, please follow these steps:-
- Visit the webpage you want to take a screenshot of in Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Right-click anywhere on the webpage in Windows 11/10 and select Take Screenshot option
- In the upper right corner of your screen, you will see two options: Save Full Page and Save Visible. To capture the entire webpage, click the Record Entire Page option. While taking the visual window of the open web page by clicking on the Save visible option.
- To capture a particular area of the open webpage, drag or click on the webpage to select the location you want to capture. If you change your mind and don’t want to take a screenshot, just press the Esc key to cancel the process. You can also click the cross (x) button.
- Once you have captured the desired area of the webpage, you will have two options to save it. Clicking on the Copy option will add the screenshot to your clipboard so that you can paste it anywhere in your supported program, for example, chat, email or MS Word document. At the same time, the Download option allows you to save the screenshot as an image file on your computer.
Final words: How to take screenshots using the built-in screenshot tool in Mozilla Firefox on Windows 11
Hope you understand this article, How to take screenshots using the built-in screenshot tool in Mozilla Firefox on Windows 11. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.