How to Fix Google Chrome Keeps Crashing on Mac 2022
This tutorial is about how to fix Google Chrome keeps crashing on Mac. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Fix Google Chrome Keeps Crashing on Mac. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Fix Google Chrome Keeps Crashing on Mac
Google Chrome is one of the most popular Internet browsers in the world. It is not, however, without flaws. Some users have complained that Chrome keeps crashing on Mac. If you are a Chrome user and are having trouble running the browser on your Mac, we have some possible solutions for you. There can be several reasons why Chrome keeps freezing on your Mac. For some, the browser crashes as soon as they click the icon, while others complain that tabs don’t work or pages don’t load.
Google Chrome consumes RAM like there’s no tomorrow (would consume up to 1 GB per second). So, if your Mac is low on RAM, that could explain why Chrome keeps crashing. If your Mac has enough RAM and still can’t run Chrome properly, the problem is with the browser.
How to Fix Google Chrome Keeps Crashing on Mac
Clear Chrome Browsing Data
If you are unable to load pages or tabs, you should try clearing your browsing data. To do this, try these steps:
- chrome launch
- Click on the three dots present in the upper right corner.
- Choose Settings.
- Click Privacy & Security in the left panel > Clear browsing data.
- Alternatively, you can copy and paste: chrome://settings/privacy into the address bar.
- Select the time range by clicking the down arrow next to Time Range and press Clear Data.
- Restart Chrome and see that the browser should work fine.
Check network issues
- When there are network issues on Mac, Chrome may crash. Therefore, we suggest you to check the Wi-Fi connection, in case it does not work well, please restart the router or try to connect to the alternative network.
Check browser extensions
Corrupted, malicious, or outdated extensions also cause Chrome to crash. Therefore, from time to time we should keep checking for installed extensions. To do this, follow the steps below:
- chrome launch
- In your address bar, type – chrome://extensions
- Check the extensions, if you find one you no longer need or recognize, delete it.
- Refresh the page, restart Chrome and see if it works or not.
Final Words: How to Fix Google Chrome Keeps Crashing on Mac
Hope you understand this article How to Fix Google Chrome Keeps Crashing on Mac, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.