How to Clear Chrome Browsing History on Android 2022
This tutorial is about how to clear Chrome browsing history on Android. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Clear Chrome Browsing History on Android. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Clear Chrome Browsing History on Android
Google has been in the data security news realm quite often, and not always in a good way. People learn to be careful about how Google uses data, from sharing its products to sharing customer data to collecting personal information from people who use Google apps. Even if you don’t have an Android phone, you probably use three or four Google services every day, so the company knows a lot about you. Your collected information may include your travel and shopping habits, even if you have used the Service offline.
This privacy database does not mean that Google is trying to track you personally, as the information is stored anonymously, but is linked to you. The process allows advertisers to better understand demographics and determine their interests to better target ads. There are several options. You can choose to clear your history for the last hour, last day, last week, or last month. Other than that, you can also choose to delete only certain parts of your browsing history instead of everything within a time range.
How to Clear Chrome Browsing History on Android
Steps to Clear Your Chrome Browsing History.
- Open the Chrome app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Next, tap the More icon (three dots) and tap History.
- From the options given, tap on Clear browsing data.
- On the new page next to Time Range, select the amount of history you want to delete.
- Check your browsing history. Uncheck any other data you don’t want to delete.
- Finally, tap Clear data.
How to delete a history item
Follow the steps below to delete an item from your history
- Follow the steps below to delete an item from your history
- On the home page, tap More and select History. (If your address bar is at the bottom, swipe the address bar up. Tap History.)
- Find the post (specific page) you want to delete.
- On the right, tap Delete.
Final Words: How to Clear Chrome Browsing History on Android
Hope you understand this article How to Clear Chrome Browsing History on Android, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.